Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Laugh Trip 2

At Antonio's, we enjoyed the ambience with the interiors (pardon the shot, it was rushed because some guy was coming out of the restroom and I didn't want him to think that I was taking his picture)


We ate outside (so I could smoke) under the tent that blocked out the harsh rays of the sun while allowing a cool gentle breeze to blow.


I fell in love with this lamp on our table and wanted to take it home.


Even the herbs in the water carafe seemed it was styled


We had so much fun all through out lunch. Talked about phones, convinced Eli how wonderful a Mac vs a PC is, talked about the V.I.P. (Vilma In Person), Loveli-Ness, the pusit, opposite, octo-arts, and so much more stuff! The whole 3 hours we had lunch, we just kept laughing and laughing.

On the way back home, our conversations were dotted with funny one liners, but award for the best line goes to Eli with: "If he likes my lake and its wetness, he should do as I tell him..."

Super funny!

We'll miss Eli when she goes back to Canada. But we'll be keeping each other more posted through facebook. Yay!

Next blog will be about my delicious lunch at Antonio's!

No comments: