Friday, November 2, 2007

ad-eek!

I've always found myself extremely addicted to certain things.... not illegal substances, but things like small online or computer games that take up your time. sometimes i find myself hooked on the most inane games. there's insaniquarium, minesweeper, and recently, online games on nickelodeon.

suddenly, my whole back is aching, and when i looked at the clock, it was the only time I realized that i had spent probably 2 hours playing a silly game while crouched in front of my mac. despite all the promises to myself not to play these games anymore, i've come to realize that I will forever be distracted and addicted to these games because it allows me to escape reality.

on another note. my Sony Ericsson P910i just died on me. This morning, I tried to access files and messages on it but the touch screen wouldn't work. I brought it to the service station and was told that if they fixed the LCD (for almost 6k, including service), they would have to delete the contact list. That, for me, is a mortal sin. My entire business relies on the contacts stored in my phone.

I decided it was time to buy a new phone... one that was not as expensive as the one i have dreamed of (the Sony Ericsson P1i). Instead, I have bought the W880i. The only problem now is how to transfer my contacts to the other phone with as little worries as possible.

One other thing... as much as I love Sony Ericsson, the quality does not seem to be as good as other phones. The keypad attachments stopped working after the warranty expired... and in 3 years, the touch screen actually gave up with nary a warning. Not only that, all the mobile functions are dependent on one major function, which when broken would render the phone useless.

The worst flaw of Sony Ericsson? It's not mac ready :( I had to search for software for my phone online. Good thing iSync is free

No comments: