Monday, November 19, 2007

someone noticed


image source http://a-blog-with-no-name.blogspot.com

My friend Evette pointed something out in my blog, which I never really took seriously... that it was a rant blog more than anything. it made me realize that she was right and that I needed more positivity in my life. I have always failed to share the positive and just used my blogging for ranting.

Evette, this one's for you...

I am thankful for:
...being lucky in life. I may not have had the proverbial silver spoon in my mouth, but I've had aluminum ones. hahahaha
...being blessed with my health and (some people say this, hindi ako nagbubuhat ng sariling bangko...) my looks
...having a wonderful mom who has supported me all the way
...being able to finish school given the amount of procrastinating, non-studying, and bulakbol that i've done
...having wonderful friends from different walks of life. friends who have been with me through thick and thin, and friends who make me smile through my worst times
...having a pretty successful business
...living through all that i've lived through, otherwise, i won't be who I am
...all the jobs i've been able to do
...having a wonderfully not perfect yet perfect relationship
...having so many resources available to me
...the knowledge that whatever happens, i will live and survive anywhere

i am ever thankful for so many other things, and this post will be longer than a mile if i list them down. Because i'm thankful, I am happy!

1 comment:

baskin' in His grace said...

aaawwwww. wow. talk about being contagious! hahahha. im happy that you're happy! yehey! whooohooooooo! love you friend!