Friday, November 23, 2007

working 9 to 5


photo from http://www.brummieblogs.com/

I almost always complain about not having enough to do, either that or I complain about having too much to do. There's really no pleasing me, is there? hahahaha

seriously, i sometimes feel like the person in the photo. being a semi jack-of-all-trades, i engage in so many different fields (mostly communications related). I get reprimanded by people from time to time that I should focus on one aspect. The problem is, i have a mild case of Attention-Deficit-Disorder. I have the tendency to lose focus the more i'm focused. It's strange to think about, but it's really like that. I have to multitask, if i don't, i end up not finishing anything at all. Sometimes, to focus on one project, say an article, i have to turn on the TV, write, and be online with a friend.

This is not a rant blog and i'm honestly not complaining. i'm happy with my given situation and most of the time, i wouldn't trade the world for it. I'm just hoping that I get to learn and master the art of concentration. it might prove useful sometime soon and organize my life of organized chaos...

on a different note... i image-googled "working 9 to 5" and found this picture... it's so cute!

image from www1.istockphoto.com

No comments: