Monday, November 19, 2007

tinatamad ako magtrabaho


Photo from http://www.motichoor.com

I'm getting too lazy to work, AGAIN! I was on a roll earlier when my tummy decided that I have to break for lunch. I have to force myself to become creative... maybe that's why i am posting this entry.

Earlier, my mind was drifting when Incubus' song "Are You In" popped into my head. I googled the lyrics and realized that the band made money out of a total of (i'm not sure if i counted correctly) 12 words! Wow! Effortless way to make money!

Anyway, I was thinking that this songs was very peer-pressure-y... but in another line of thought... it would be pretty insulting if you're in bed and your bed partners starts singing this song. HAHAHAHAHA!

Thank heavens I haven't had any complaints in that department.

Wala lang. Sana maging masipag na ulit ako.

No comments: